HDMI Switch 5 Input
A HDMI Switch is used to switch multiple HDMI Inputs (eg. DVD Player, Set-Top Box, PC, etc) to one output such as a HDTV. Switching is supported by either the push button on the front of the device or by the included remote control.
* HDMI 1.4 Compatible.
* Full HD 3D Support.
* Full HD 1080p Support.
* x.v.Colour (xvYCC) Support.
* dts-HD Audio Support.
* High Definition Content Protection (HDCP) V1.2.
* Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) Support.
* Resolution up to 1920*1200, including 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p.
* Compatible with DVI, using a HDMI to DVI adapter (sold separately).
* Compact design for space saving.
* Metal case for interference shielding.
* Remote control to change input.
* LED indicator to show port in use.
* Automatic switching when a HDMI input is detected.
Product Code PROHDMISW51
HDMI Source Input Port 5
Display Device Output Port 1
Source Port Connect